Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Dog Rumble Puzzle Orange
The Outward Hound Nina Ottosson Topsy Treat Ball is two toys in one for interactive fun! Featuring a treat ball and a maze ball for a problem-solving challenge and extended play, this puzzle ball keeps your dog busy and mentally stimulated for unrivaled dog enrichment. As a treat-dispensing dog toy, it is a true boredom buster that will keep your dog busy and entertained, perfect for nose work, scent games, and tapping into natural instincts. What's more, the mental stimulation achieved when solving dog puzzles benefits the body and the mind – just 15 minutes of mental stimulation for dogs is equal to 30 minutes of physical activity. Your dog will exercise while they play, achieve the sensory activation they crave, and release their animal instincts as they "hunt" and forage for dog treats. This helps your dog release stress, channel energy, and minimize boredom-induced behaviors. The Topsy Treat Ball can also be used with a standard 2.5" tennis ball or Outward Hound's medium-sized Squeaker Ballz dog tennis balls. This Level 1 puzzle is fun for all dogs, regardless of age, size, or breed.
- Level 1 Beginner dog puzzle ball perfect for puppies and dogs with no puzzle experience; a great way to introduce dog puzzles to your pet
- Provides mental stimulation for dogs; 15 minutes of mental stimulation is equal to 30 minutes of physical activity
- Helps reduce dog anxiety and redirect unwanted behaviors like excessive barking, chewing, and digging in a fun and exciting way
- Dogs roll the Topsy Treat Ball to dispense treats and release the treat ball; multiple ways to play and make the game easier or harder for your pet; see our Tips and Tricks for details
- Compatible with 2.5 in tennis balls